- Age 35-54
- 160 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I have to go day to day because there are days that are better than others, there is a lot I am not able to do, but I also have other medical issues that causes pain. I have to family to do some of my daily living activities (i.e. cleaning,errands,ect). The medications I am on at the present time has done the most good but they don't seem to be working as well as they did at first.