- Age 35-54
- 178 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Ford City PA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I believe I have had this condition since I was in 7th grade in 1977. Was diagnosed with it in 1995. I also have sleep apnea, TMJ, chronic interstitial cystitis, migraines, osteoarthritis, osteopenia, hypoglycemia, GERD, depression, anxiety, plantar fasciitis. I am so tired of being in pain.