- Age 55+
- 130 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Rutledge, Tennessee
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I do not enjoy life much anymore. It's painful to get out of bed, but I can't stand laying there. My friends have come to the conclusion that I'm in bed with exhaustion and weakness a great deal of the time. I get up about 8:00, and I'm ready for a nap by 10:00. I have had stretches when I've been in bed for 4 days and nights. I feel like I'm missing so much of life. My husband makes me feel guilty that I'm not able to 'go' anymore. I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.