- Age 55+
- 95 lbs
- 4' 11"
- cleveland, Ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
It is not good, there are good days and really bad days
Pain mgmt. helps a great deal, but there are days that the narcotics do not help, but the pain cream with narcotics together do, and other days , nothing helps. I work and stand on my feet for six to eight hrs, and pain treatment has helped tremendously, so I cannot complain, cause I used to be in tears, I think I am on my way to better. I want to exercise to build my muscles up, we will see, cause I have become nothing but this wrinkly old women.