- Age 55+
- 260 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Seale Alabama
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
My daily life is not good.Some days I lay around all day because of the pain.I get out as often as I can.I don't want to socialize because I am grumpy.I walk when I can,read a lot.Pray a lot.I run into a lot of doctors who don,t know how to help and that is frustrating.I need a better quality of life.I need to work outside in my yard.Most of all I need to receive a hug and not have to grimace because it hurts to be hugged.