- Age 55+
- 175 lbs
- 5' 3"
- otisville, michigan
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I am in constant pain. Some days worse than others. Ithink my body & my brain have actually learned to function in pain as a normal thing.. On the days that I am "feeling somewhat normal", I try to cram everything in that I have been putting off.. (Laundry, general cleaning etc) & THEN I pay for it for about a week. I am sick tire of being sick & tired... I also have Epbstein Barr which doesn't help..