- Age 35-54
- 230 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
Unable to work more than 4 hours daily, can't plan events I just take it day by day. House hold chores are done 20 min. At a time and takes all day to get done. I have to take naps daily cause I get worn out and I'm in pain most of the time. Weather changes affect my pain and can't control my body heat.