- Age 55+
- 220 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Salem, Or
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I believe it effects my personality and definitely is a sleep disturbance. It is difficult to walk, also. I have taken Doxepin, a tri-cyclic anti-depressant, nearly since my diagnosis. I was offered opiods but refused because that would have caused me to be unable to work or drive and forced an early retirement. I have been doing Medical Qi Gong for over 5 years which seems to have helped more than anything else I have tried.