- Age 35-54
- 219 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Doctor/Care Giver saleha butt
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), High blood pressure
can't work, cant walk more than 25 steps . Ride a cruiser bike with side baskets to the store. Don't go out socially because my pain makes me miserable and no one wants to hear that.
I have a walker with wheels but afterwards it makes me hurt more. I cant sleep from pain so I make a lot of mistakes and am clumsey and forgetful.
10/21/2017 I have been taking Ultram(Tramadol) when I feel awful and it doesn't totally relieve my pain but it does take the edge off. I hurt all over but the worst is my left leg from my hip to toes! My insurance has been denying my new script for Tramadol extended release! Hopefully my doctor will successfully appeal. I took the Tramadol ER about 10yrs. ago and it helped so much that I was able to get my life back on track. I felt so much better physically,mentally and emotionally that I even dated a bit. ; )