- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Beltsville md
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Started decades ago and I could deal with it with a few nsaids, but as years went by nothing really helped and the doctors said it's all I. Your head and one event hold me to find another dr as he was tired of dealing with my headaches and all over pain. Went to a rheumatologist he after testing for other things said it wasn't all in my ahead that I have fibromyalgia. All this pain showed up after horse accident. Now I find out that the accident had dislocated my neck and my c spine C5-6 was damaged. I also have spinal issues all the way down spine PLUS one of worse outcomes from the accident was it messed my ribs up on right side. I didn't go to hospital cause I was pregnant. So decades later I'm still a mess and worse.