- Age 55+
- 110 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Livermore Falls ME
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I have no daily life. I have little strength or endurance. I am depressed, to a degree, every day. I can't enjoy anything. I can't keep up with the simplest routine. I can't concentrate. I make mistakes because I don't remember things.