- Age < 18
- 128 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
it affects my day to day living almost every day.I cant stand to have to lie down when it hurts too much.even though I am on an antideppresant it still does not help much.My life and daily living has always been a blessing,but not so much anymore.I have had it for about 10 years now and I am now 60 years old.I can not tolerate Lyrica or Cymbalta.only thing that helps is an opiate once a day to put the severe pain to the back of my head so I can carry on with my day and do all the things that are necessary to get done.But because of all the drug seekers out there to get high the drs. can no longer prescribe for those who truly need them unless you are diagnosed terminal. It is a dai;y struggle and I wish there was a simple way to feel better.sometimes I just feel like I want to give up.