- Age 35-54
- 185 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Kalkaska, Michigan
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
I ride my bike, walk my dogs and work a fairly physical job. I've had fibromyalgia for almost 18 years and been on opioid medication for 15 of those. I am being forced to taper for no good reason but the CDC had nothing better to do than disable me and many others. Now am fighting for the disability that I shouldn't have to for years yet.