- Age 35-54
- 240 lbs
- 6' 1"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Additionally I have RA, 3 compression fractured vertebrae. Past back surgery, degenerative discs, spinal stenosis. Osteoporosis, IBSD and COPD. Daily my abilities change according to the levels of my various conditions. I am on permanent disability, the only medicine I take on a regular basis is MMJ. I have been on most of everything out there at one point or another and in the long run the side effects out weigh any benefit they may have had.