- Age 35-54
- 125 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Hughes
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Back pain, Depression, Insomnia, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
I have fibromyalgia for the last 10 years. I feel like I have tryed just about all the treatment options there are for me. But I am still just miserable almost every day. My depression and anxiety has gotten a lot worse lately. I’ve been seeing my counselor and psychiatrist more often than usual which I believe is helping.