- Age 55+
- 146 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Glocester RI
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr John Corsi
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Back pain, Depression, Insomnia
I had no injury I believe after having my son then a hysterectomy is what brought the Fibromyalgia on it was both a shock to my body especially delivering my son tough pregnancy I was in bed for 5 months. Al the treatment that I did only end up being temporary.