- Age 55+
- 124 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Repeat injury? No
- Doctor/Care Giver Louis contraras
- Number of Surgeries None
- Walk with no pain Only with a stick or crutches
- Sitting without back pain I can’t stand without pain
- Standing without back pain 10 minutes
- Back pain interfere with sleep Sometimes
- Back pain interfere with your personal care (washing, dressing etc) Sometimes
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Spondylolisthesis, Scoliosis
I have chronic pain every day. I have had back problems since I was. 15 years old it never deterred me from doing anything. The pain would come and go. I was stopped at a red light Christmas eve, 2014and was rear ended.I have had chronic pain ever since. I have had shots, pain pills nothing works. My son who lives in San Diego. Had me come out there in March and I had stem cell treatment. I am seeing a surgeon Thursday for a constellation. Unfortunately the girl that hit me had no insurance.