- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Chicago, IL
- Injury Status Recovering
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Back pain interfere with sleep Never
- Back pain interfere with your personal care (washing, dressing etc) Not at all
- Back pain interference with travel Not at all
Recently I was having new pains in my legs and saw a musculoskeletal physical who suggested the problem was related to pressure in L5 disc. She recommended PT. Knowing the likely cause was in my spine I redoubled my application of what I learned in the Gokhale Method Foundation Course and the pains disappeared. If I start to have the pains I immediate focus on keeping my spine in a good position which seems to be the answer.