- Age 55+
- 145 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Back pain interfere with sleep Every night
- Back pain interfere with your personal care (washing, dressing etc) Most of the time
- Back pain interference with travel Pain restricts me to journeys of less than 2 hours
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis)
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Arthrithis, Hip-pain, Knee-pain
All that I do is is cautioned by my pain level. I judge if or, how actively I can do a task.
I am active every day with a good attitude, working to be as well as I can.
My life is wonderful because of my wife, children and grandchildren.