- Age 35-54
- 175 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Houston, texas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Walking distance with leg pain 2-4 miles
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Back pain causing leg pain No, I don't feel any leg pain
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Sitting without having to change position 2-3 hours
- Standing without experiencing back pain 1-2 Hours
- Pain when rising from a seated position No change
- Back-Pain while bending forward No pain
- Leg-Pain while bending forward No pain
- Pain while bending backward No pain
- Back pain interfere with sleep Sometimes
- Back pain interfere with your personal care (washing, dressing etc) Not at all
- Back pain interference with travel Sometimes
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Knee-pain, Depression, Insomnia
-Started after pregnancy a decade ago.
-I cannot stand for more than 1 hour.
-I lost 30 lbs and gained it all back. No change in my pain
-my core strength is bad
- I am not consistent until now with stretching or therapy.