- Age 55+
- 5' 8"
- Injury Status Cured
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Back pain interfere with sleep Never
- Back pain interfere with your personal care (washing, dressing etc) Not at all
- Back pain interference with travel Not at all
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Osteoporosis
- Additional conditions Arthrithis, Knee-pain
My lower back pain was cured in 2011-12 with the Gokhale method. However, 1.5 years ago I had a rib injury, that I was unable to recover from. As recently as yesterday, I learned, with a Gokhale Method postural assessment, that my posture had deteriorated. I am now signed up for another Gokhale Method Foundation Course, and will report back with results.
My exercise routine consists of 1/2 hour of weight bearing exercise and a 40 minute walk, at least 5 days per week.