- Age 55+
- 180 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Back pain interfere with sleep Every night
- Back pain interfere with your personal care (washing, dressing etc) Most of the time
- Back pain interference with travel Frequently
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Degenerative Disc Disease, Scoliosis, Muscle Strain
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Arthrithis, Hip-pain, Knee-pain, Depression, Insomnia
Wish i could work but i can't stand for very long.
I can't do the things like holding my grandchildren or push them on the swing or pull them in their wagon.
Can't enjoy family get togethers or going to the store for short periods. Life just isn't enjoyable living with cronic pain 24/7!