- Age 35-54
- 198 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Richmond Indiana
- Injury Status In Pain
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Doctor/Care Giver Multiple doctors
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Walk with no pain Only with a stick or crutches
- Sitting without back pain 10 minutes
- Standing without back pain 10 minutes
- Back pain interfere with sleep Every night
- Back pain interfere with your personal care (washing, dressing etc) I require some help due to pain
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Facet Syndrome/Sprain, Spondylolisthesis
Spinal stimulator helps about 30% in certain areas pain medication. Piriformis syndrome I jettison helped for 8 mos si injection helped about 10 mos ..exercise ut hurts so much after.chronic fatigue fibromyalgia sojrens IBS hypothyroidism headache's blood sugar rheumatoid arthritis.