- Age 55+
- 195 lbs
- 6' 3"
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis
At this point, it is almost just an annoyance. Though I am still reluctant to engage in as much strenuous activity as I used to. The Feldenkreis Method has helped me to understand what has been happening in much more subtle and complex ways than previous treatments such as physical therapy. I am now much better at managing the discomfort and it is no longer the intense pains I once felt.