- Age 55+
- 155 lbs
- 5' 11"
- Injury Status Recovering
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Muscle Strain
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Knee-pain
Mckenzie Method works great for my neck - used many, many times.
Mckenzie Method is working great for my back, when I finally was really careful to use most of its many techniques and advice points pretty much properly.
Also, I believe being more properly in line with my Heavenly Father's plan, is probably the most important aspect to my recovery of all.
In addition, rest, heat, temporary avoidance of bending, lifting; also continued physical activity gradually increasing, improved posture, limited sitting, standing, lumbar supports, proper posture in getting into and out of bed and when lifting, etc (God, Mckenzie, Posture, Activity and ...)