- Age 35-54
- 144 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Redwood City, CA
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
I have long-term mid-back pain and neck pain. The Gokhale Method has helped a lot in knowing why and helping me learn to change my posture so as to relieve pain. Lately my mid-back has been in acute pain because of my diastasis recti (separation of the abdominal wall in front). The stacksitting of the Gokhale Method along with deep breathing really massages my mid-back and I can relieve my acute pain so quickly, the quickest way I've ever found. It's pretty amazing!