- Age 55+
- 139 lbs
- 5' 4"
- millbrae, ca
- Injury Status Cured
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional conditions Neck-pain
stress was the main cause of my pain, and it's taken me 8 years to whittle away at fixing it. I've tried almost all non-invasive treatements, checked almost all of the boxes! All of them helped a little bit, but mostly very slowly, including Feldenkreis (re-learning how to move). Meditation was slow but provides very consistent progress, and I will continue this with yoga as life skills.
Gokhale posture was re-learning how to sit/stand/lie/bend and was started 6 months ago...the most recent and FAST progress I sorely needed, after so many years! The 2nd fastest help was Traditional Chinese Medicine/TCM with their herbs, food changes (warm), and daily heat with clay packs during those frigid winter (painful) months...lifechanging, inexpensive, constant work, but extremely hard to find practicioners.