- Age 55+
- 245 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Degenerative Disc Disease, Compression fracture
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Arthrithis, Hip-pain, Knee-pain
I have trouble cleaning my house because it hurts my back to sweep and mop . It hurts my back to stand and wash dishes.I can't stand or sit for any long length of time. I work at a convience store 3 days a week and by the time my shift is over my knees and lower back are hurting so bad I just want to cry.