- Age 55+
- 5' 5"
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Osteoporosis, Compression fracture
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Arthrithis, Knee-pain, High blood pressure, Depression, Insomnia, Hip-pain
I - all some, do my shopping, go to church, go to church, worked until last week and dr. Put me out I was hitting so bad and was falling alot and just couldn't stand a long time and boss want to go stand in class all the time and my hips and knees were killing me. Nothing was seeming to help I was taken or doing. I've worked all my life started at 15 and sometime helted down two jobs. Now i can barley stand to get up much and walk. I hope there is Somme kind of help. I don't want to have back surgery.