- Age 35-54
- 235 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Injury Status In Pain
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Back pain causing leg pain Yes, my back and my leg hurt just as much
- Walking distance with leg pain 1 mile
- Sitting without having to change position 30 minutes
- Standing without experiencing back pain 30 minutes
- Pain when rising from a seated position A little worse
- Back-Pain while bending forward Mild
- Leg-Pain while bending forward Discomforting
- Pain while bending backward Mild pain
- Pain while lying flat on stomach Mild
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Facet Syndrome/Sprain, Osteoporosis, Muscle Strain
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Hip-pain, Depression, Insomnia, Knee-pain, Arthrithis
I suffer from pain on a daily basis.
My activity and plans are based on what my pain level is.Driving long distances causes the most pain.
Lifting things carrying groceries ect cause pain the next day.