- Age 35-54
- 114 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Facet Syndrome/Sprain
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Hip-pain, Arthrithis, Insomnia
Don't leave house. Affecting my life since 2005.,,,had to get disability and I was an RN for over 20 years. Keep trying to figure a new path.but I also have autoimmune disease which doesn't help. Idk if I can walk OK.or If my arms will work..