- Age 55+
- 100 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Kansas City Mo.
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Degenerative Disc Disease, Muscle Strain
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Arthrithis, Knee-pain, Depression, Insomnia
The pain started in March 1979, Am in Pain EVERY SINGLE DAY! PAIN keeps me from living life, from Family, Friends, From Eating, or Enjoying an & all Things. Only Physical work i do is helping my Mama 96 yrs. Old & has had Dementia for 15 yrs. I fix her food feed her help to & from the bathroom & back into bed lifting her legs thighs into bed scooting her over so she won't fall out of bed. All these things cause me horrible Pain. Lifting or carring anything over size of 2 loafs of bread causes me PAIN.