- Age 55+
- 132 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Aurora, NE
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylolisthesis
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Arthrithis, Depression
Has caused me to give up tennis-my passion. I have played some pickleball, not as hard in my back but not great.
I have found I feel so much better when I’m active. I do aquatic excuses 3-4 times per week and try to walk every day.