- Age 55+
- 184 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Randleman NC
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries 1
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Osteoporosis, Spondylolisthesis, Compression fracture, Muscle Strain, Scoliosis
- Additional conditions Arthrithis, Hip-pain, Knee-pain, Depression, Insomnia, High blood pressure, Neck-pain
I had surgery procedure Kyphoplasty and Vertetolplasty on 2-12-18. I am still in pain. I have 5 compression fractures and severe muscle spasms. I'm miserable and very depressed.
I also have psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and I've had both knees replaced.