- Age 55+
- 5' 11"
- Spring, TX
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Spinal Stenosis, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Scoliosis
- Additional conditions Depression, Insomnia
I can walk short distances only and with difficulty.
I feel that I have lost about 40 or 50% the strength of my legs...
Pain on my lower back mainly, but it �changes locations�.
Sometimes my buttocks hurt; and or my thighs or legs...
I feel quite clumsy and also have difficulty sleeping and feel depressed on a daily basis.