- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Insomnia
this back problem really interferes with my routine life schedule. I am an avid swimmer and am unable to swim. I am usually very active and now going out and doing regular errands is challenging. I bent in a certain position that triggered off the pain. It has been over a month now and I am getting more concerned. I did go to an Orthopedic specialist who referred me to physical therapy but the 2 times I went it made it worse. so I discontinued. the Dr didn't even take an MRI. I am going to a Sports Medicine Dr. in about a week at Langone Institute in NYC. I am hoping to get a better assessment.