- Age 55+
- 138 lbs
- 5' 4"
- San Leandro, CA
- Injury Status Recovering
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Additional conditions High blood pressure, Insomnia
I used to do backpacking and lots of walking. I'm still trying to work back up to my former level. So far, I can do about a mile with no discomfort. so much better than initial onset when I couldn't be on my feet for more than a few minutes without pain.