- Age 55+
- 240 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Green Valley, AZ
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Arthrithis, Diabetes, Depression, High blood pressure, Hip-pain, Insomnia
Do Stretching and Pelvic Floor exercises. Full time caregiver for husband. Tired and don't have energy. Constant lower back pain. My house is a total mess. Behind on laundry,etc. Started renovations and upgrades on our home almost 10 years ago, but everything came to a stand still and it still is when my husband got cancer and then pulmonary hypertension. I ended up doing any heavy work around the house. Lugging oxygen tanks and a wheelchair around for my husband really did a number on my back, also.