- Age 55+
- 215 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Bloomington, Illinois
- Injury Status In Pain
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Neck-pain, Hip-pain
Hurts when I walk , have a very noticeable limp, right calf is smaller than left. Ride a stationary bike and excise 4 times a week , swim and do therapy in water 3 times a week . Golf at least 3-4 times a week but must ride can’t walk course. They say I have degenerated disc disease plus spinal stenosis, but I just try to do what I can. Sometimes I have balance issues.