- Age 55+
- 145 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Québec, Canada
- Injury Status Cured
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Number of Surgeries None
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Additional conditions High blood pressure
I was suffering from acute back pain in middle and lower back. I discovered the Gokhale Method on internet and, I was very lucky, Esther Gokhale was coming in my area (near Montréal) to give an intensive week-end not long after that. On the Sunday afternoon of the intensive, my pain had disappeared, literally! Although my condition was probably not too serious, the pain was. The indications given by Esther to correct my posture (mainly anteverting pelvis and anchoring ribcage) worked like a miracle, I will never thank her enough!