- Age 55+
- 164 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Atlanta, GA
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis)
My main area of improvement (toleration) is my osteoarthritic hip. The squeeze walking, getting my behind, behind, and sleeping on my back with two pillows and stretching into it have made a significant difference for my hip as well as my cranky back.