- Age 55+
- 320 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Houston Texas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion), Osteoporosis, Muscle Strain
Just in a lot of severe every day every day. Makes it hard to deal with life. You want to have family fun but you can't for fear of hurting your yourself. Then you get that look, you hurting again!! How can you have so much pain?