- Age 55+
- 163 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoporosis, Compression fracture, Osteoarthritis (arthritis)
I HAVE HAD SURGERY DUE TO A HEART ATTACK, I HAVE HAD A STROKE RT SIDE VERY SLOW, I HAVE HAD A RT HIP REPLACEMENT DUE TO A FALL,A BROKEN KNEE DUE TO A FALL, AND RIGHT NOW ANOTHER CLOCKED ARTERY WITH MEDICATION.NOW WHAT DO I DO!!! AND TERRIBLE LOW BACK PAIN LEFT SIDE!! I AM 74 YEARS OLD!! I CAN HARDLEY WALK!! OH I ALSO HAD BROKEN BACK , I WORE A TURTLE FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS FROM MY WAIST TO MY BUST, ALL THIS YEAR. NOW CAN YOU HELP ME?