- Age n/a
- 119 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Rome GA
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Muscle Strain
I was a teacher and due to vision problems, I had to bend LOTS. I was in constant back pain due to light scoliosis (11%) and a twisted spine from a car wreck 30 years ago. I took the Gokhale Method class in August of 2016 and enjoyed MUCH less pain. I still have some, and have noticed that it is worse when I do not pay attention to how I am sitting. If I follow what I was taught, I do really well. My nemesis has been strengthening my feet!