- Age 55+
- 125 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Glenview IL
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteoporosis, Compression fracture
I do a lot of walking. I am grateful for the Gokhale Method that has taught me how to walk, sit, stand, sleep it helped me through my fracture and has helped me to maintain good posture and daily habits that are always contributing to the health of my spine. I feel like my back is so much stronger and I am currently pain free.