- Age 55+
- 199 lbs
- 5' 4"
- athens ga
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis
Washing clothes, carrying the basket and folding clothes always produces pain. Bending incorrectly causes pain. Sometimes I don't know what set it off.
I walk 1/2 miles a day. I try to do exercises.