- Age 18-34
- 140 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Troy NY
- Injury Status Recovering
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? No
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Herniated disc (bulging disc, disc protrusion)
Gohkale method is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Instead of taking time out of daily activities tostre green my core or stretch my hamstrings, I do it all during normal daily activities. It's like my house chores have become my workout!