- Age n/a
- 69 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, under 1 month
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
Constantly working around discomfort. Unable to perform simple tasks cleaning the house and maintaining the garden. It makes driving uncomfortable. I have low grade discomfort and sudden snatches of pain all the time. Since using homeopathy combined with yoga I am making better progress. Currently in mild discomfort some of the time. Homeopathy has made a real difference but it is not listed in your options.