- Age 55+
- 117 lbs
- 5' 7"
- stroudsburg, pa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Yes, for over a year
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis
I am 91 years old and the doctor says I have sever spinal stenosis. I am in back pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week.I stll manage and force myself to get around and do things and I still also drive. My doctor will not give me any type of pain pills which I don't want to take anyway because of my age and the fact that I still drive. I've tried, heat, ice back brace, and all kinds of over the counter rubs and nothing helps me. Maybe you can give me some suggestions.