- Age 55+
- 146 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Bellbrook OH
- Injury Status In Pain
- Number of Surgeries None
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you been off work or unemployed due to low-back pain? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional Diagnosis/Symptoms Sciatica (pinched nerve, radiculopathy), Osteoarthritis (arthritis), Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylolisthesis
I work, constantly walking, in customer service, 4-5 days a week. Which is better than sitting or standing. Just to keep moving, but the pain is getting worse. Recently fell and even more pain now.